Two days’ workshop on Computer Science Outcome-based Education
The School of Mathematics and Computer Science organized a two days’ workshop on Computer Science Outcome-based Education for their faculty members at Tabba Ground Floor, Main Campus to understand the essence of OB and SOs: Prof Dr. Shoab Khan of CASE/NUST Islamabad was the resource person for this workshop who covered the following points:
- Discussion of different International Standards
- Understanding of NCEAC and New Accreditation Criteria of Student Outcomes (SO) / Program Learning Outcomes (PLOs) / Graduate Attributes GAs
- Hands-on exercise of developing Program Education Objectives (PEOs) of SMCS
- Hands-on exercise of developing Course Learning Outcomes (CLOs) and mapping on SOs
- Understanding the mechanism of continuous quality improvement (CQI)
The workshop was attended by the faculty members of CS department. Dr. Shakeel A. Khoja (Dean SMCS) and Dr. Shahid Hussain (Chairperson CS Dept) also graced this occasion with their presence.