- Aptitude Test & Interviews
The aim of the Aptitude Test is to evaluate candidates for their quantitative and analytical capabilities, logical reasoning, communication skills, reading comprehension, lexical resource, grammatical range, and aptitude for the program.
The interviews are designed to bring out the qualities needed not only to succeed in the chosen program of study but also the potential of the students to contribute positively to the society when they graduate.
- The following are exempted from appearing in the IBA Aptitude Test:
BSCS program - SAT I
- A score of 640 (out of 800) in Mathematics
- A score of 600 (out of 800) in Evidence-Based Reading and Writing
- Scores of Essay are not required for the purposes of admission, however may preferably be submitted for placement in English courses subsequent to admission
- A score of 650 (out of 800) in SAT II (Subject Test | Level 2) in Mathematics
BSCS program - ACT
- A Composite Score of 28 (out of 36)
- Score of English / Writing is not required for the purposes of admission, however may preferably be submitted for placement in English courses subsequent to admission
- Applicants to the BSCS Program must have completed their:
Higher Secondary School Certificate (Pre-Engineering) with a minimum of 60% marks
Higher Secondary School Certificate (General Group with Mathematics) with a minimum of 60% marks
A' Levels with a minimum of 1 'B' and 2 'C's in three principal subjects (including Mathematics) such that there should be no grade less than a 'C' across the three principal subjects. No credit is applicable for any subsidiary, general, or advanced supplementary paper
American / Canadian High School Diploma with a minimum of 80% or an International Baccalaureate with at least 24 points out of 45. All other degree holders must provide an equivalency certificate from IBCC.
For further details visit https://admissions.iba.edu.pk/AdmissionPolicy.php